ladyfinger n : small finger-shaped sponge cake
- A small sponge cake,
approximately finger shaped.
- Ladyfingers soaked in liqueur are the base of tiramisu, but I suppose you could just cut up a sponge cake instead.
- A type of small banana.
- A variety of small firecracker.
- Grandpa would give each of the kids a strip of ladyfingers to light on New Year's Day.
Lady finger, lady's finger, or ladyfinger may refer to:
- Lady Finger (cookie)
- Ladyfinger (band) - an indie rock band from Omaha, Nebraska
- Lady Finger (firecracker) - a kind of firecracker that is smaller than normal but similarly shaped (like a small cylinder with the fuse coming out of the top)
- "Ladyfingers", a song by Luscious Jackson from their 1999 album Electric Honey
- Ladyfinger Peak - another name for Bublimotin, a granite spire above the Hunza valley in northern Pakistan
ladyfinger in German: Ladyfinger